Hot Springs Village has two manned access gates. The remaining five gates are accessed through electronic card readers or proximity card readers. The West Gate is located on Highway 7 North and is manned 24-hours per day by Public Relations Officers. The East Gate is located on Highway 5 and is manned from 6:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. After 12:00 a.m., the gate can be accessed with a proximity gate card purchased from the Property Owners’ Association. The same proximity card allows access through the Balboa, Balearic/Danville, Cortez and Glazier Peau gates.
Property owners who live near the DeSoto/Goosepond gate must purchase a special electronic key card from the Department of Public Safety to use this construction entrance gate.
Members may now authorize visitors to enter the East or West manned gates by entering information directly into system. There is no longer any need to call gates prior to guests’ arrival.
Members may add guests to visitor log anytime up to ten days prior to arrival. As both gates share information, only one entry is required.
- Click on GATE RESERVATIONS below.
- Enter the six-digit member number in Member# Field. (This number is found under the barcode on your member identification card.)
- Enter your password. If you have not set a password or have forgotten your password, please call the Central Tee Time office at 501-922-2858.
- Click on either Golf or Tennis Login.
- Please complete profile information that is displayed.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- Click MAIN
- Click GATE/VISITOR FORM
- Fill out the form.
- Click Submit.
- When you see “Thank You for using the HSVPOA Gate/Visitor Submission Form. Your visitor may now enter either the East or West Gate.” your reservation has been successfully submitted.
Please note, although the steps above will allow you to view your tee/court times, members who wish to MAKE tee/court times via the internet, are still required to sign up for this service at the POA Administration Building or a POA golf shop.
Highway 7 West Gate
Highway 5 East Gate