With 26,000 acres as a playground, outdoor enthusiasts love Hot Springs Village! Rolling hills and forested landscape make being outdoors a pleasure, so it is little wonder that walking, hiking, kayaking, fishing and cycling are popular pastimes. With numerous lakes, miles of hiking trails and a host of outdoor recreation and community events, there’s always something to do!
Like Recreation on Facebook, click here
- Get in the game – golf, play tennis, pickleball, softball, bocce ball and lawn bowling.
- Spend a day on the water at one of our community lakes – go fishing, swimming, kayaking or boating.
- Hit the trail and enjoy the scenery – there’s over 30 miles to explore.
- Kick back and relax at one of our lakeside beaches.
- Buy locally at the next Green and Artisan Markets at Grove Park (1105 DeSoto Blvd).
- Join the club – check out the next upcoming events for the Ouachita Rod & Gun Club and the Basecamp program.
- Sing along at the Rock Porch Sessions at Grove Park.
- Work out at the Coronado Fitness Center, and then cool off in the indoor pool.
- Train now for Tri-the-Village, the annual sprint triathlon.
- Book a site at the RV Park and stay the weekend.
- Stop by the Coronado Community Library, check out a book or surf the internet.
- Reserve a facility for your next family reunion, club event or upcoming anniversary.
Enjoy the good life in Hot Springs Village!
Click here to contact us for more information on Village Recreation.