Hot Springs Village Property Owner Services is located in the lobby of the POA Administration Building, 895 DeSoto Boulevard, and is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Property Owner Services provides identification cards for Property Owners, dependents, and family members. The POA Service division issues gate cards, work passes and visitor cards.
This POA division is also responsible for assessment billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, utility billing, and deed recording.
In order to maintain the quality and investment you made in Hot Springs Village each property owner is responsible for paying assessments to the association. Assessments for Hot Springs Village Property Owners are as follows:
Unimproved Lots (lots without water meters)
- Plan 1: Advance Annual Billing, January 1 – $453.60
- Plan 2: Advance Quarterly Billing, January/April/July/October 1 – $113.40/each
- Plan 3: Monthly Coupons $37.80/each
Improved lots (lots with water meters)
- Plan 1: Advance Annual Billing, January 1 – $786.00
- Plan 2: Advance Quarterly Billing, January/April/July/October 1 – $196.50/each
- Plan 3: Monthly Coupons $65.50/each
Assessments are due on the 1st of each month. The payment options include online payment, electronic bank draft, mailing a check to the Property Owners’ Association, (895 DeSoto Boulevard, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909), and/or in person at the POA Administration building.
* The above rates are effective Jan. 1, 2017 as approved by the POA Board of Directors Oct. 19, 2016.
Funding Our Future