Physically Challenged Golf Program
- Created in 2003, the Physically Challenged Golf program is free and provides golfers with disabilities an opportunity to get back on the course.
- Volunteers provide assistance and two handicap accessible golf carts are available.
- The program is held at the Coronado Golf Course on the 2nd & 4th Friday at 4:00 p.m.
- The Physically Challenged Golf Program begins on the 4th Friday in April and ends on the 2nd Friday in October.
- If you need additional information contact Helen Sims at (501) 922-5549 for more information.
The Hot Springs Village Golf Department has two handicap accessible golf carts. The carts are stationed at the Coronado Golf Course.
- This volunteer-run program teaches the basics of golf including rules, etiquette, proper attire, and playing fundamentals.
- There is a minimal fee for the program, and a scholarship program has been created for junior participants.
- The program is open to boys and girls ages 8 to 17.
- Junior Golf is held every Wednesday and Thursday beginning in June and ending in July. A championship tournament is also held at the end of each season.
- Practice is held on Wednesday at the Magellan Golf Course at 3:00 p.m. and play is held on Thursday at the Coronado Golf Course beginning at 12:04 p.m.
- For additional information visit www.hsvJuniorGolf.com and click on Golf Leagues then Junior Golf.