Hot Springs Village Blog
HSVPOA Welcomes Cassandra Booth to Coronado Fitness Center
Cassandra Booth, an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer and a NESTA Corporate Wellness coach, has been hired as the new Fitness Coordinator at the Coronado Fitness Center. Booth graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in Health Sciences. She is currently pursuing her Master’s in Public Health.
Booth has a strong knowledge of personal fitness, overall wellness, body systems and human behavior. She designs exercise plans to improve health and wellness programs. She was previously part of a team composed of technicians, assistants and physical therapists that helped patrons return to their daily life activities. Booth has created, managed and implemented wellness courses and community lectures ranging from nutrition to weight lifting, fibromyalgia, distance runners and helping children involved in a variety of sports and activities. Special skills that she brings to the fitness center include:
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness and fitness
- Prepare or implement budgets and strategic, operational, purchasing or maintenance plans
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment or facilities
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote healthy lifestyles or participation in fitness and wellness programs to help increase numbers to the fitness center
- Plan and develop wellness programs to target all ages and fitness levels
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning or general fitness of participants
- Investigate and plan new classes and workshops to educate and challenge our patrons
- Respond to customer, public or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
“I’m excited about being a part of the CFC team and helping to bring the community together via health and wellness,” Booth said. Booth will begin work at the Coronado Fitness Center on Monday, March 6, 2017.